Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why should I answer for them. They chose this method, without asking either you or me what we thought of their approach. Why should either of us worry about the effectiveness of their method? They are somewhat effective as evidenced by the amount of time many spend debating their cause and method. The point is, they have the right to protest in a peaceful manner in what ever method they choose. We can complain, call it ineffective, call it unpatriotic, or any of the other descriptions we might use, but it is still their choice. I know it's hard to believe, but there is a very large portion of our fellow Americans that do not agree with the methods we use in debating the various efforts at "gun control". That doesn't make our efforts wrong either.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's hard to believe, but there is a very large portion of our fellow Americans that do not agree with the methods we use in debating the various efforts at "gun control". That doesn't make our efforts wrong either.

This is why I'm incredulous of their effort. I acknowledge what you say about large swaths of the population regarding our advocacy of 2A rights. And that's why I'm always evaluating the effectiveness of my argument and method. How is it received by those I want to influence? Is there a more convincing way to present my case?

And this is why I disagree with the in your face people marching through Nichols Hills with an AR. I believe it makes our job harder. Do they get attention? Yes. Is it helpful? In my opinion, no, quite the opposite.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess we could always flip the script... Start kneeling before the flag as a protest of the federal government wanting and pushing to take our 2A rights away. How is it any different than flying a flag upside down, which has been the sop the last few attempts.

The greatest Idea I have heard! Oh how I wish your idea would go viral! I’m serious, one GREAT thought!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if these students actually believe they are involved in raising awareness of a topic they believe actually exists?

Some folks could ask the same question to us when we speak out on the subject of 2A infringement.
They only believe it exists because it has been beat into their little skulls full of mush that it does exist. I will admit there are and have been instances of the racial bias they are screaming about. These instances are few and far between. The majority of the instances have been disproved to be racial in causation. Most have been proved to be the result of a non compliant person or a flat out attack on the cops. The poor woman who was in the house when she was accidently shot when HER BROTHER attacked the cops was a victim, but not of race. Her brother caused the firefight but the city capitulated and gave her family money because the lawyers told them it was the least damaging going forward.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Segregation at it's finest asked for by the "student groups". Hmmmm, where do you think they learned how to be non inclusive?

Columbia University has 6 separate graduation ceremonies.

The misrepresentation of Columbia’s graduation procedures has prompted the University to tweet out a series of clarifications this afternoon, including that these events are organized alongside student groups, that they are open to all students, and that many originated as student- and alumni-created ceremonies.

Crucially, the multicultural ceremonies do not overlap, so students can attend more than one ceremony if they choose. Ceremonies will take place at the following times (in Eastern Standard Time):

Native Graduation: April 25 at 4 p.m.

Lavender Graduation: April 26 at 4 p.m.

Asian Graduation: April 27 at 10 a.m.

FLI Graduation: April 27 at 7 p.m.

Latinx Graduation: April 29 at 6 p.m.

Black Graduation: April 30 at 4 p.m.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is indicative of the massive issues with colleges today. And the students have been so brainwashed, they don't see it for what it is.
Not sure how to end this social manipulation, but it does have to end. Incidentally, what is a " lavender graduation"?

Segregation at it's finest asked for by the "student groups". Hmmmm, where do you think they learned how to be non inclusive?

Columbia University has 6 separate graduation ceremonies.

The misrepresentation of Columbia’s graduation procedures has prompted the University to tweet out a series of clarifications this afternoon, including that these events are organized alongside student groups, that they are open to all students, and that many originated as student- and alumni-created ceremonies.

Crucially, the multicultural ceremonies do not overlap, so students can attend more than one ceremony if they choose. Ceremonies will take place at the following times (in Eastern Standard Time):

Native Graduation: April 25 at 4 p.m.

Lavender Graduation: April 26 at 4 p.m.

Asian Graduation: April 27 at 10 a.m.

FLI Graduation: April 27 at 7 p.m.

Latinx Graduation: April 29 at 6 p.m.

Black Graduation: April 30 at 4 p.m.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is indicative of the massive issues with colleges today. And the students have been so brainwashed, they don't see it for what it is.
Not sure how to end this social manipulation, but it does have to end. Incidentally, what is a " lavender graduation"?

Why does it have to end? If folks want to live near, graduate with, go to school with - their own tribe, I'm good with it. Why the heck is it wrong to let groups segregate? Forcing integration creates the exact opposite of diversity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom