Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
In actuality I feel as if I am being pushed into becoming racist. I find myself hating the actions and inactions of people who are trying to ram it down my throat. It seems all I have strived to be and all the values I have and all the morals I have been taught are wrong. I remember a novel's name back in the 60's and I think it was a movie too called, Stop the World I Want To Get Off! I was a child back then and I have never seen the movie or read the book but the statement stuck with me and is now more relevant to me than ever.

Stop the World, I want to Get Off!

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You appear to have missed the point.

Huh.... bunch of white men arguing about taking a knee and racial equality.

For starters, race, color or even cause has little to do with people taking a knee during our National Anthem being perceived as not showing respect to our country and flag. To point, there are better ways to whine like a veterinary term for a (small) female dog about the false narrative of “racial equality” than disrespecting the flag.

Does it really ruffle your jimmies so much that you let racism slide because you're offended? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Can you cite a post on this thread where anyone has indicated that they are letting “racism slide”? Where they advocated for bigotry? Insulted or disparaged a person due to their color or race? Your comment comes off as either a really bad attempt at trolling or that you have read one too many liberal coloring books that will call shrill and baseless names like (gasp) “racist” when people respectfully disagree with their false narrative du jour.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In actuality I feel as if I am being pushed into becoming racist. I find myself hating the actions and inactions of people who are trying to ram it down my throat. It seems all I have strived to be and all the values I have and all the morals I have been taught are wrong. I remember a novel's name back in the 60's and I think it was a movie too called, Stop the World I Want To Get Off! I was a child back then and I have never seen the movie or read the book but the statement stuck with me and is now more relevant to me than ever.

Stop the World, I want to Get Off!

X-ring hit.

The left calls the right “racist” to denigrate the credibility of those that they disagree with. Their objective is to paint those that disagree as “racist” so they can tell people, “They are RACISTS! No one likes racists. You don’t want to be like them, do you?” At it’s base, it is a junior high debate tactic.

A biproduct of their actions is to redefine what a “racist” is so it fits the size 10 shoes you are wearing. If you disagree with any of the abject failures of Obama and his merry band of incompetents, that makes you a (gasp) “racist”. Disagree with the false narrative of the race-pimps at BLM, you are an even bigger racist. They want to redefine your values and make you think that you are indeed a racist.

_____ (fill in the blank) that.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even by their own statistics, in 2019, white adults committed 66% more violent crime than black adults, yet black adults were incarcerated at a rate 10 times that of white criminals. Since there isn't any racial inequality in some minds, how do we explain those numbers? That's strictly violent crimes.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=3&rdoData=c

Don't take up math or statistics as a vocation. Those numbers don't come remotely close to what you said. When you express it on a per capita basis it is even worse.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Huh.... bunch of white men arguing about taking a knee and racial equality. Seems like this is tilted heavily to one sides narrative and then cherry picked comments from those who agree with that side. I guess I don't feel the need to get pissed that someone took a knee during the national anthem. I've seen so called patriots not pay attention that it was playing and others who didn't remove their hats. Does it really ruffle your jimmies so much that you let racism slide because you're offended? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

What makes you think I am a white man. Leave the color out of it.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even by their own statistics, in 2019, white adults committed 66% more violent crime than black adults, yet black adults were incarcerated at a rate 10 times that of white criminals. Since there isn't any racial inequality in some minds, how do we explain those numbers? That's strictly violent crimes.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=3&rdoData=c

Using those numbers, Black's commit 36% of all violent crime and they are about 14% of the population, right? If that's right, it doesn't look that great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom