Taking my 18 yo daughter shooting today for first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kids will compete..
Your hands will be full now.
No tumbling that is a good thing.

Funny though i wanted to see just what i could do with soft lead in my 45acp.
I could drive them slow and groups were ok..Then i drove them fast and they just slid through the barrel no rifling grooves just sand paper looking marks from sliding and the powder burning around the bullet.

All hit paper sideways when driven too fast ...BUT they actually grouped better than the slower ones..
Stranger things have happened.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She did really well shooting the 22. Loaded up my new 9mm Beretta for her to shoot. One shot with that was all she wanted. She shot the Buckmark another 100 rounds and did great.

Attachments

• Rach shooting.jpg
    Rach shooting.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 220

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are so screwed!! You know you are gonna have to get a second job now, right?? To pay for .22 ... :D

When GC finally got me interested I met him at the door every day with gun bags loaded and ready to go. I was so excited!! Because I really didn't think shooting could be fun ... anyway ... we went to Academy to buy a CASE of 9mm. I told the guy at the counter I wanted a case of Blazer 9mm -- brass, if you have it. He looked at me really funny, looked at the guy next to him kinda weird and then reached back and very slowly, very deliberately put a BOX of ammo on the counter. :shocked: I looked at him, smiled and said that's lovely but can I have about 19 more of those ... and if I could have them in the cardboard box they come in that would be great. I thought GC was gonna die laughing! That poor kid ... He looked like I'd drawn a Thompson on him or something! :D

You know we are having an Eat and Shoot Saturday. You guys could join us at H&H and then go to Earls with us to eat if you want. Kids are always welcome. Piston10's bringing his little guy ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom