talk me out of this gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a carry gun? In the day and age of polymer pistol frame the EMP is heavy, but a good belt and holster will take care of that, and as with any gun it could hold a few more rounds lol.

But no not really it fits the roll I want it to play, I waited over year to find one in stock. For some reason everyone one had 40S&W in stock but the 9mm was out of stock... Only thing I added to gun was a Wilson Combat checkered frontstrap. ( http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Checkered-Frontstrap-Blue/productinfo/100B/ ) Don't know if I really like it yet, but it was only 10 bucks.

If you are ever near a gun range in OKC, and would like to try it out just send me a message, I'm always looking for another reason to go to the range.
Thanks for the offer. It's sure a nice pistol. I hope SA makes one with the compact frame and 4" barrel.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new bobtail version:

EMP-Carry-Cut-7-of-40.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well here it goes.

There's a old guy who is at the range sometimes when I visit that wears a WWII hat and he usually uses some kind of 1911. He says they're basically Jam-O-Matics but still likes them. He carries a P226 but his 1911 is just his range gun since he wouldn't trust it fully. I figure the guy ought to know more about it than me so I've sprayed away from them.

I'd only buy it if you really wanted a gun in .45, but there are more practical guns that'll probably be superior in most departments.

1. Just because he is an old guy doesn't mean he's necessarily a smart old guy. The 1911 is not a jammo-matic. That sir; is an opinion, but my opinion of the 1911 is based on years of experience, not simply because I have a lot of years behind me.

2. Oh yeah? Name a few please. Go ahead. (By the way; this pistol is in 9mm, not .45) I think this would be an awesome carry gun. I've handled one of these pistols and it just.fit.my.hand. Nicely. Me likey. It is definitely near the top of my want to buy list too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom