talk me out of this gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely! Is the frame alloy?
Yes, and it seems to be well executed. The only negatives I can foresee are (a) some EMP ejectors aren't pinned from the factory, (b) it isn't my favorite rear sight--which should be an easy fix, and (c) some non-standard parts. It looks like online pricing is running about $950, which includes 3 mags. If I bought it before June 30 I'd get 4 more mags (see HERE), which sweetens the deal.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9mm suck, 4in barrel is too short to be reliable, Springfield sucks, your a bad shot. Joel likes 9mm and you know he's brain dead and has bad taste. Hows that?

I am not no dain bread! And the onliest things that baste tad to me are nabannas and brawsterries. And spinitchy. I hate spinitchy. It tastes like spinitchy to me and macks me itchy. The last cat scanned showed that where was still some tactivity. I don't no were Mary pun my mecidine? Do yoo hides my mecidine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was the Pink bullets that sucked you in wasn't it?

Them's not pink boolets, these is PINK boolets! :)

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_IMG_20150105_003852_zpse345445f.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9mm suck, 4in barrel is too short to be reliable, Springfield sucks, your a bad shot. Joel likes 9mm and you know he's brain dead and has bad taste. Hows that?
9mm's are great. A 4" barrel provides pinpoint accuracy up to 800 yards. Springfield invented white bread and cured polio. All elite shooters compare their best targets against YukonGlocker's worst targets. Joel is a member of Mensa and your pants are unzipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom