Tammy Faye Bakker movie coming in September

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember flipping through the 5 or 6 channels we had when I was kid and seeing them on tv, Jimmy Swaggart and the rest. Saturday Night Live was actually funny back in those days and they had a skit about them almost every week and I remember laughing my ass, think I was about 10 years old then.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Bakker die and go to meet St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St Peter says to both of them: "All right; I'll give you your wings and you can come on in, but I'm warning you right now that if you have any bad thoughts while you're here, your wings will come right off."

Given their wings, both of them enter the Pearly Gates. No sooner had they entered than a good-looking female angel walks by and Jimmy Swaggert's wings, they fall right off.

He bends over to pick them up and Jimmy Bakker's wings fall off.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who in the heck is going to watch this?

This was my thought, too... then I realized my mother will most assuredly watch this, and then want to tell me all about it. And I will want to eat a bullet.

I'm going to be VERY desperate for something to watch before this ever gets 2 hours of my life.

Never never never. Never this, never 90 day fiancee, never my 600-lb life, never any of that shite.

<edit> Oh, and never the bachelor/bachelorette, or the trapped on an island with other beautiful singles/couples, none of that, either.

God American television programming these days... of course, I'm a disgusting fat bastard, so all I watch is food network. I guess that's not any better than the drama lovers.

Last edited:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was my thought, too... then I realized my mother will most assuredly watch this, and then want to tell me all about it. And I will want to eat a bullet.

Never never never. Never this, never 90 day fiancee, never my 600-lb life, never any of that shite.

<edit> Oh, and never the bachelor/bachelorette, or the trapped on an island with other beautiful singles/couples, none of that, either.

God American television programming these days... of course, I'm a disgusting fat bastard, so all I watch is food network. I guess that's not any better than the drama lovers.
Filpping through the channels what disgusts me are are the shows where they creating drama in the kitchen and the construction site by putting a time limit on each person or "team." Downright B.S.
A kitchen (sharp knives, boiling pots of water, hot food from the oven) and a construction site (power tools, loads of building materials etc), I have worked in both and they are dangerous enough without a bunch of manufactured drama added to the mix.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't watch either, but my wife said something snidely once about me wanting to watch the bachelorette. I said if I was going to watch one of them, I would rather watch the bachelor. She says, why? I say one pretty girl and twenty guys, or one guy and twenty pretty girls. Easy choice!

That was not the right answer. :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom