Tanfoglio 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So I was messing around with the mags and took a pin and shoved a round out of the mag. It threw every round in both mags about six inches above the mag. Is it possible for the springs to be to heavy and maybe that is why it is jamming?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assumed this pistol was no longer supported by Tanfoglio/EAA but went to their site today and found they still carry parts for this pistol!!
Extractor, extractor pin and spring all on the way for a grand total of $22. Just the extractor at numrich was $33 and it is used!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I assumed this pistol was no longer supported by Tanfoglio/EAA but went to their site today and found they still carry parts for this pistol!!
Extractor, extractor pin and spring all on the way for a grand total of $22. Just the extractor at numrich was $33 and it is used!!

Sometimes, even the exceedingly skinny, blind squirrel finds a nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I finally got this thing running like it should, learned a lot on this little project, but I have to say going to the range and running through several magazines with out a hitch was............ friggin awesome LOL.
So the pin that came with the new extractor was way to big and the old one I had left to much play, so I took it to Wilshire guns gunsmith and for $10 he fitted a new roll pin and looked the pistol over for me and shot the breeze with me about what all I had done to the pistol.
He is pretty young but the man seemed to know his business. Will use them in the future when needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom