• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Tapatalk alternatives?

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

CutBait Jr's Dad
Supporter
Reaction score
I will NEVER pay for Tapatalk Pro.
I was pretty ticked off a few weeks ago when the app decided you could only upload one pic at a time (instead of selecting up to 9 in the order you wanted to post).
But this? Heck no.
I'm locked out of uploading any photos onto the app. I have to make my post, then open my browser (which is definitely NOT mobile friendly), and deal with crap the old fashioned way.
Are there any alternatives?
It took me like 10 minutes to create this post. Keep having to edit to get the picture where you want, because naturally it's auto inserted at the top.
I know most of y'all just use a computer, but my pics are on my phone, you know, where the camera is. It's so much more annoying to have to email the photos to myself.

Screenshot_2019-11-27-13-22-32.png

Screenshot_2019-11-27-13-29-42.png

Last edited:

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Staff Member
Administrator
Reaction score
We have a more mobile friendly version of the site you can try. Go down to the bottom left corner of the screen and click the word "Black" (Or blue or green) and it will open up a screen where you can choose a new style. Try one that doesn't have "desktop" in the title and see if you like it better.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporter
Reaction score
We have a more mobile friendly version of the site you can try. Go down to the bottom left corner of the screen and click the word "Black" (Or blue or green) and it will open up a screen where you can choose a new style. Try one that doesn't have "desktop" in the title and see if you like it better.
Yup. I use Blue. Super easy to load pictures and place em in the post however ya want.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Blue here as of yesterday LOL!!
Also if you have a Samsung ,when you are on the website on the bottom left there are 3 lines , hit that and it will let you put a thumbnail on your favorites screen Kinda like whats on your desk top on your computer. Quicker access without typing in search

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Jeez Tapa must have gotten offended. I didn't get any notifications until I just got that like! I will definitely try all options besides the dialup!

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

When my 90 days is up, I'm gonna try the same trick and see what happens.
Photobucket, a photo hosting service did the same thing. They even deleted pics on this forum that were in history because one didn't pay.

Top Bottom