Taran Butler creeping on Jade...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having been a "professional level" shooter for a long time I can assure you this statement is for the most part, just fantasy.

"If you're a pro level shooter, gun bunnies are always around if that's what you want to do." By Glocktogo.
Don’t let Kurt fool you. He has to use a stick to keep them off of him.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have bought some of tarans glock 43 mag extensions and they are great. I also know he is a great shooter, and teacher. I have no idea what Jade and him are to each other.. I didn’t see the video but have seen many of his other ones. I have never seen him do anything bad in them before. But who knows. I do know that those women that are always there like to show off their bodies which I think is disgusting. Of course they are attractive but not the kind of woman I would want. Any women that flaunts their body for fame, money, or attention ain’t worth having. I go to worship with a woman that is very attractive and she always dresses very conservatively. She doesn’t wear a ton of makeup and doesn’t have elaborate hair. I really appreciate that from her. She is a good Christian woman and knows what the Bible says about such things. That’s one thing about women today, many dress so provocatively. Sure makes it hard to not lust. One of my biggest struggles!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s one thing about women today, many dress so provocatively. Sure makes it hard to not lust.
FD7BFB18-74D4-45FA-8AE0-B43ADB62CF89.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom