Target Cams ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
research First Person View (FPV) Cameras for RC planes. I got a transmitter and receiver set, security camera, cctv camera, Bluetooth transmitter to link to my phone. powered everything with a couple of rechargeable game feeder batteries. I used a couple of cheap atwoods plastic ammo boxes to put everything in. I got all of it to work, but never used it. I would of been pissed if I had $400 in it. the last thing I would needed to buy was a couple of long range directional antennas for it, $10.

The part I did not have was the cool target software, but I did download a rifle range app that let you mark shots on a target manually. I was just going to use the built in camera app on an old tab 2 tablet I have.

the reason I never used it was, my daughter moved and I no longer had a place to shoot long distances. the semi public range I go to, someone would shoot it, thinking it was funny.

For what they want for a target cam, you get a nice drone and use the camera on it.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not have a cell phone.
Or a drone ..Guess I will be walking.
It would be sweet to have a target cam. That had a screen you could see without having to own a phone or tablet.

I do not own any music CD either.
Some things do not seem that important.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not Amish in fact I belong to no group.
I just do not see a need for a lot of things people think they can't live without.
I just find more important things to spend my money on.

I have never been to a concert either. I have seen singers at concerts on TV and they usually suck compared to what is heard on the radio.
So If I want to hear someone sing I turn on the radio.

Tight wad in some ways.
I have no jewelry either no watch and no wedding ring. Yes I am married.
Sure as heck will not pay for jewelry. Look what someone dug up and polished a tiny little shiny rock.
I ain't paying for that.

I do buy braided line for my fishing reels though.
Not expensive fishing reels.
Poles aren't expensive either.

maybe I am odd.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not Amish in fact I belong to no group.
I just do not see a need for a lot of things people think they can't live without.
I just find more important things to spend my money on.

I have never been to a concert either. I have seen singers at concerts on TV and they usually suck compared to what is heard on the radio.
So If I want to hear someone sing I turn on the radio.

Tight wad in some ways.
I have no jewelry either no watch and no wedding ring. Yes I am married.
Sure as heck will not pay for jewelry. Look what someone dug up and polished a tiny little shiny rock.
I ain't paying for that.

I do buy braided line for my fishing reels though.
Not expensive fishing reels.
Poles aren't expensive either.

maybe I am odd.

Nope not odd. I've seen odd, you don't even come close.

Only concert I've been to where the artist sounded as good as their studio music was Alison Krauss & Union Station. All other artists I've seen fell in a range of Real Close to Good Grief.. I don't mind the concert, it's being around the Loud, Drunk, Obnoxious fans I don't care for.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom