Taurus G3C for $158 after rebate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I love mine!

IMG_20221207_135732180.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Normally, I don't say this about Taurus, but these guns work very well.
I think the G2 & G3 pistols have proven themselves worth owning

I’ve been reading on them and these pistols basically saved Taurus from going under. I’ve heard the same thing that they’re actually not bad and surprisingly reliable.

A pistol on the hip is better than one on layaway right?

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been reading on them and these pistols basically saved Taurus from going under. I’ve heard the same thing that they’re actually not bad and surprisingly reliable.

My buddy has carried a G2c since right after they came out & it's never had a single hiccup. When I first saw it I thought he'd bought a turd never hearing anything good about Taurus but it's proven to be a reliable accurate weapon. I think they're one of the best buys on the market currently

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

I bought a G2c and a G3 and a G3c, have since sold them, but only because I replaced them with Caniks. Probably 1500 rds between all of them, not one issue. Never knew a Taurus semi auto worth a damn outside of that except their Beretta copies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom