Taurus in hot water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even their revolvers werent that far up the hill and now I guess their traveling down it. I had one probably 15 years ago and after living with it for a while I realized how bad the work was on it. Since it was a carry gun I sold it and will never own another Taurus.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will never own another one. Had a PT 111 & a judge. The 111 would alwas fire when disengaging the safety without touching the trigger and the judge would lock up.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taurus is in hot water in Brazil. I don't know if you guys are aware, but down here, sadly, the only option of weapons we can easily pick are made by Taurus. We have some crazy nationalistic law that for...

I had a friend back in college he was an exchange student from a wealthy family in Brazil, he had a Glock (I cant remember the model as they dont sell it in the US) in 380 that was a double stack. Maybe because they were wealthy they could get it, I didnt ask but yeah. How hard would it be to get a non Taurus down there.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a company here that makes rifles patterned after the AK called inter ordnance / IO that have the same or worse rep but yet people still buy them.. Even though there are far better and available options..

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm fond of the older taurus revolvers. Their 5 shot 44 special and some of their .32 H&R mag pistols are neat. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. The rear sight on my 44 tracker went south (poor design) not only is it not covered in their "Lifetime warranty" it took 11 months to replace it. That said, I still have a soft spot for they're older revolvers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom