Taurus TUC22 unicorn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching my recording of G&A TV and they featured the taurus tuc22 as an upcoming version, but when I try to find more info on it, nothing comes up on interwebs. Even taurus' own site doesn't show it so figured I'd get a screen grab to show I'm not insane. Well jury might still be out, but regardless I'm curious if anyone else has heard of when it might be out? Thought it would be a good edc fer the boss since it is a 9+1 w/ flip up barrel.
I know most of y'all will be like "It's a taurus. Who cares?" Lol. Not all of us are brand snobs!🤪
20220505_135020.jpg

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am long 🍿🍿🍿🍿you’ll get more flak for “it’s only a 22”
They can stuff it. A buckmark was all I could afford fresh into civvy life back about in about ‘94, my plan should werk for her, aim low and work your way up 😉
Might have a box of stingers or mini mags if she needs a proper hello.
Just make sure it runs................
You gona have the pup pack it in that new Don J rig😆

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am long 🍿🍿🍿🍿you’ll get more flak for “it’s only a 22”
They can stuff it. A buckmark was all I could afford fresh into civvy life back about in about ‘94, my plan should werk for her, aim low and work your way up 😉
Might have a box of stingers or mini mags if she needs a proper hello.
Just make sure it runs................
You gona have the pup pack it in that new Don J rig😆
Only if it comes with the Ferrari!🤭🤭🤭

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I check on this every once in a while to make sure I'm not certifiable, yet (just don't ask the misses!) and after a search today it showed a bunch of trademark extensions:

Taurus 22tuc

So I'm guessing it's still "in the works" and will be released sometime soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom