Tax stamp delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok a question where does your stamp get delivered to, your home address or does it get mailed to the dealer, and the dealer notifies you when they get it?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’re doing an efile Form-1, your form will come back in a PDF format with the stamp on the form. Print it off and you’re done.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK thanks, well i dont have a very good dealer in my opinion but only had 1 to choose from in my area, they caused a 4 month delay cause of not doing all of the paperwork on their end in the beginning. But was just wondering whether to keep a eye on the mail the next couple of months or get in touch with them.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK thanks, well i dont have a very good dealer in my opinion but only had 1 to choose from in my area, they caused a 4 month delay cause of not doing all of the paperwork on their end in the beginning. But was just wondering whether to keep a eye on the mail the next couple of months or get in touch with them.

You can call the ATF and ask the status. 304-616-4500

Latest posts

Top Bottom