TDSA Gift Certifcates for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christmas is coming up and people stress out about the silliest stuff. First of all, I hope we don't lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas this year. I also hope you are your family are not being affected by the state of our nation. Times are tough for a lot of folks right now so I have been thinking of ways to help people out this Christmas and one of the ways I realized I could take some stress off of people was to help them out with a gift for that difficult to buy for person. I realize one of the things people stress out about is trying to figure out what to get that "difficult to buy for person" so we have come up with a solution for you.

Give them a TDSA Gift Certificate! We will personalize the gift certificate for you to say something like:

Merry Christmas to: Billy Smith
Good for any: Advanced Combat Pistol Level I in 2010 (or whatever class you want to give them)

These certificates will be mailed to you directly so the person you love will have something to open. Wait till you see their faces light up when they open that envelope containing a certificate good towards the class that they've been wanting to take for 2 years! They will love you for it. It's a gift that keeps on giving and you'll allow them to do something they love.

I know how hard it is for my wife to buy gifts for me and I thought maybe a few of you out there might be in the same predicament. If so, we can help you. When they get a certificate from you it will enable them to attend any class in 2010 so you don't have to make them commit to a date right then and there. I'll need enough time to mail you the certificate so don't wait till the last minute and expect me to deliver a miracle 2 days before Christmas.

Hope this finds you well. Stay safe and God bless you and your families.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just email me (not on here please) and let me know what you would like for me to do and I'll put it together for you. Use me personal email address:

[email protected] or you can reach me thru my website.

We're pleased to be able to help you. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom