Teachers want protection but arent willing to carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I think teachers should be allowed to carry, I do not think they should be forced to carry. Not everybody is cut out for it's and no amount of training in the world can necessarily change that.
Absolutely! There are plenty of teachers, administrators, school employees that are cut out for this, and would volunteer for this training! After all they would potentially be saving their own lives as well as the kids lives! To make this work we the people would need to noe t allow the lap dog news media to distroy these school employeesm for doing waht we ask them to do, just to be politicially correct, and sucking up to the liberals! We should make HEROS of them for killing some of the SPOILED BRATS KILLING KIDS FOR ATTENTION!

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This seems to be a common thing I hear and read a lot. Schools want solutions to violent criminals but they do not want a gun in any building. They want police but the force is already strained as is (seems to be a common thing!. Does liberalism have a serious part to play in these teachers, a lack of education in firearms and basic defensive tactics in rooms, or fear of being held liable if they fail to perform against a dangerous threat? What does everyone think about it? Any teachers in here also?
They need to start hiring veterans with a teaching degree or at the very least a veteran who CAN teach the teachers. Collages need to start offering a firearms training coarse for future teachers as an extra bonus credit to go towards their teaching degree and I bet they would get hired a lot quicker.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They need to start hiring veterans with a teaching degree or at the very least a veteran who CAN teach the teachers. Collages need to start offering a firearms training coarse for future teachers as an extra bonus credit to go towards their teaching degree and I bet they would get hired a lot quicker.
They are trying to hire anyone with a teaching degree. If the whole of okshooters would get a certified teaching degree you all would get hired in a week.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m of the mind that if a teacher wants to carry they should have the option to do so, but if they don’t, that’s fine too.
My wife is a teacher, and her school doesn’t have a school cop but employs the “guardian” program that allows teachers and administrators to carry. My wife shoots with me on occasion but isn’t a “gun person”. I encouraged her to consider getting into the program, but she insisted that she just wants to teach kids and not have to worry about having a gun on campus. I haven’t mentioned it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom