Teachers want protection but arent willing to carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world has been trying to get rid of nuclear weapons since 1945! We have 1000 times as many now, than in 1945! I would call that a definite failure!, RIGHT? The people of the world should BAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS EVERYWHERE, like we are banning guns! When ALL our nuclear weapons are gone, from CIVILIZED NATIONS, that problem will be solved perminately, RIGHT?

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I think teachers should be allowed to carry, I do not think they should be forced to carry. Not everybody is cut out for it's and no amount of training in the world can necessarily change that.
I agree. There are teachers that shouldn’t be allowed to have sharpened pencils not to mention a gun. I also know quite a few that would love to carry but if I’m not mistaken you have to get CLEET certified and permission from district administration. Also a lot of support staff (who would likely be the first encountered) that would like to carry

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came from family that taught for years. Mom, both aunts, grandmother all taught. When I thought about being a teacher, they all talked me out of it. Got a degree in business instead. That was back when kids got the paddle. lol

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world has been trying to get rid of nuclear weapons since 1945! We have 1000 times as many now, than in 1945! I would call that a definite failure!, RIGHT? The people of the world should BAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS EVERYWHERE, like we are banning guns! When ALL our nuclear weapons are gone, from CIVILIZED NATIONS, that problem will be solved perminately, RIGHT?
What public schools have nuclear weapons?
What do nuclear weapons have to do with discussion of teachers having access to firearms?

Latest posts

Top Bottom