Teen girl safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lowered expectations = less rejections.

Must be why you are afraid to even approach a woman otherwise you wouldn't be asking what is a poor fella to do ... or is that because your wife has your balls in a vice on her nightstand??

I mean it's not like you haven't admitted it all over the internet. I believe there are even some screenshots of some of those posts.

Eta: Sorry, autocorrect thinks you have 2 of those. I kinda think you don't have any if you're looking for pointers on how to pick up chicks in a thread about how a father can help keep his teenage daughter safe. Like 'em young and inexperienced now they won't know just how bad you are at taking care of a WOMAN?? :anyone:

Last edited:

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Must be why you are afraid to even approach a woman otherwise you wouldn't be asking what is a poor fella to do ... or is that because your wife has your balls in a vice on her nightstand??

I mean it's not like you haven't admitted it all over the internet. I believe there are even some screenshots of some of those posts.

Eta: Sorry, autocorrect thinks you have 2 of those. I kinda think you don't have any if you're looking for pointers on how to pick up chicks in a thread about how a father can help keep his teenage daughter safe. Like 'em young and inexperienced now they won't know just how bad you are at taking care of a WOMAN?? :anyone:
Oh honey, the questions I was asking was not for my personal knowledge, they were general questions for what is the younger generation to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom