Teen girl safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never, she only gets gas there now. That is like the neighborhood corner store for us hicks. Ya know everybody, they all look out for each other. I live 4 .5 miles south of there.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She has a summer job at Braum's on Lee. She had nothing but ugly stories to tell about the gas stations around there after dark. So we had to have the common sense talk, you are young and pretty, that makes you a target. Get gas during the daytime and preferably by the house. Kids are a trip!!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has a summer job at Braum's on Lee. She had nothing but ugly stories to tell about the gas stations around there after dark. So we had to have the common sense talk, you are young and pretty, that makes you a target. Get gas during the daytime and preferably by the house. Kids are a trip!!
Exactly. I beat the proverbial dead horse about it with my daughter. Unfortunately young women are just like young men, young dumb and full of estrogen. They think nothings going to happen to them

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck yes we do. All kinds of funky folks driving around out in the country. had a couple of crackheads try to set up camp on the creek, said they had the owner's permission. They left in a hurry.
I live on the outskirts on the west side. One afternoon their was a knock on the door. Scruffy looking methhead asking for condoms.

Its can happen anywhere nowa days

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cousin of mine has been approached by older males while pumping gas twice in the past month. Obviously she can't carry a firearm, but what are some other alternatives that won't get her in trouble at school? Thanks in advance for the responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pepper spray?

Latest posts

Top Bottom