Teen girl safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This thread has me thinking. Why would I send my daughter out into the world on her own without the same protection I would want if I was in fear for my life?

What would the penalty be for a 16 year old for carrying a concealed weapon.

Is it a worse risk of getting caught carrying by johnny law or getting caught not carrying by some bad guy.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter gets hit on constantly, being a redhead. She's 23 now, but looked older at 16. She's pretty blunt with a foul mouth. They get the point. Most of the stations in my hood a well lit and pretty busy.

This talk about bug spray is making me hesitate to tell a young lady her tire is low or something at the pump. Granted there are crazies, I vote for pepper spray or a knife. My aunt stabbed a creep when I was a kid in the mid 70's

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a worse risk of getting caught carrying by johnny law or getting caught not carrying by some bad guy.
Either one can ruin her life.

But I'm guessing the odds are probably higher of getting caught by law enforcement on a routine traffic stop, because she'd probably be nervous about carrying an illegal weapon. LEOs tend to pick up on that.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my wife and daughter an "eye gouger". Has a hole to go on your key ring, it looks like a cat face. You put your index and middle finger in the eye holes and the cats ears are what you hit them with.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my wife and daughter an "eye gouger". Has a hole to go on your key ring, it looks like a cat face. You put your index and middle finger in the eye holes and the cats ears are what you hit them with.
I've seen that used many times, very effective.

Iex4T6b.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom