Tell me about Beretta 92s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard the Wilson Combat ultrathin grips help. Maybe someone will give us a review.
Found on http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=127562 WC Ultrathin grips.

i1368.photobucket.com_albums_ag175_rpitcher651_20170105_131413_zpsr66u5vr9.jpg

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had several Beretta 92 series pistols and will buy a 92G SD once I save the money for one. My favorite so far was an M9A1, they shoot well, low recoil, are actually fairly easy to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 92fs with a Beretta target rear sight and crimson trace laser grips. in Iraq I shot tons of round out of one. we had a bunker full of captured NATO 9mm. I really like it, but not as much as my 1911.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed, I too shot the living Snot out of mine over there, but once back home my 1911s felt like sweet heaven. I have an EIC M9 I really like, actually prefer the 1911 over it for everything except the cost of ammo.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was a glock shooter for several years, I had an M-9 but only shot it occasional. Last year I decided to really concentrate on the Beretta. I found that I could outshoot my G34 with the Beretta 9 times out of 10. I do really enjoy shooting these pistols one of these days I will get the Wilson combat brig tac or the pistol that Ernest Langdon is supposed to be getting Beretta to build. Now that beretta has released the conversion kit that can change your 92FS into a 92G it has become a carry option for me. Once Spencer Keeper releases his holster for the Beretta I will be carrying one.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was a glock shooter for several years, I had an M-9 but only shot it occasional. Last year I decided to really concentrate on the Beretta. I found that I could outshoot my G34 with the Beretta 9 times out of 10. I do really enjoy shooting these pistols one of these days I will get the Wilson combat brig tac or the pistol that Ernest Langdon is supposed to be getting Beretta to build. Now that beretta has released the conversion kit that can change your 92FS into a 92G it has become a carry option for me. Once Spencer Keeper releases his holster for the Beretta I will be carrying one.
I just got the 92G conversion kit today. A guy on here had ordered an extra.
I guess of you order 2 it is free shipping. Find someone else on here that wants a kit and order 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom