Tell me something good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is world is pure lies and mistruth. I agree with skipping out on the constant spoon feeding of lies and negativity that is the media. God is still on His throne. You can't change a negative world, but you can change how it affects you!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great PT session on my knee today. Looks like 3rd time is a charm on this left knee replacement. Headed out to meet a member on a deal here in a few. Now if I can sleep tonight it will be the best day/night in a while.
The sleeping thing..... try taking 400 mg magnesium about 1/2 hour before bed..... I take 400 in the morning and again before bed and it helped a lot. I also changed my evening habits . I installed an app on my computer , that removes the blue light at around 7 ish, Reader already had the setting. Lay off liquids and food and alcohol after 6. Walk the dogs every night rain or shine. Shut everything down at the same time every night.
Any light in your room that is not an orange- red color must go..........

As far as the media ..................... Turn it off . I have apps I look at in the morning for news and skim past the crapola which means skipping around a lot to get actual useful news. Most of it is just confirmation bias drivel that you just get hammered with from all sides. And that crud was keeping me at a slow burn all the time....

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dude, 3 knee replacements! You only have 2 knees, check that middle one, might be whats got ya down.
😂 All on the left knee. My middle one is a pillar of strength. 😜. If you see McBride Hospital name changed to Cox soon you’ll know why. Dr Corey Ponder at St Anthony is the one who figured out the problem and hopefully fixed it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am still healthy enough to plant a small garden come spring and I plan on getting some range time in soon. Once the weather warms up I plan on doing a little fishing. I am also slowly but surely getting some small projects and repairs done. I have some great buds here at OSA. All in all, not to bad.

Life could be better, but it could be a hell of a lot worse.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😂 All on the left knee. My middle one is a pillar of strength. 😜. If you see McBride Hospital name changed to Cox soon you’ll know why. Dr Corey Ponder at St Anthony is the one who figured out the problem and hopefully fixed it.
Cox Hospital, I think stupid people would get the wrong idea as to what is operated on.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP, here’s the good news:

1. We are not going to war.
2. There will be no civil war.
3. We live in the best time to be a human being in world history.

until the “news” leads with how many people had a great day (they never will) don’t watch it.

especially don’t watch the demons on the local news channels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom