Tell me something good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is world is pure lies and mistruth. I agree with skipping out on the constant spoon feeding of lies and negativity that is the media. God is still on His throne. You can't change a negative world, but you can change how it affects you!
ohlook the news.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The world is officially fixing to end....

....Swampratt is doing something with Twitter.

NO NO and Heck NO!! No Twitter account No face book account. No drama groups for me thanks.
You guys here are about as bad as I want to get.
Just here and handloadersbench, catfish1, team chevelle, speedtalk, nasty Z28, yellow bullet , and a couple other shoot and hunt and race car forums.

This below link from @ttown was posted under stupid stuff and I clicked on it and it took me to twitter and I got to scrolling down and this nice video of the girl calling in the herd came up and I thought that was just great, brought a tear to my eye.
I had to post it .
I do not know why nice things make me tear up I avoid estrogen bases foods :)

Probably from staying under my rock too much and it has hit me on the head a few too many times.
I like nice moments.

So @TerryMiller the world is not ending yet. I still do not own a cell phone. It's all good.
Going to jump in my NO heater 57 chevy 4 door and pick up firewood and groceries.
Nothing has changed.

Come on baby light my fire😮

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great advice. I never knew the benefits until I married my third wife. She came with a dog. I've been blessed with several since then. (Not several wives; several dogs.)

Woody

Exactly. I am about to pass thru a right of passage, I think. No more big dogs for me after these 2 guys are gone (I can't lift them if they get hurt. Or old. Poor Nero cannot get into the car now without help -- and I can't lift his hind end up. 😢 Same with Dawg -- he can't jump anymore and I can just barely lift his backside up.) My next dogs are gonna be Boston Terriers, I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom