Tell me something good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Famous movie lines for $100 Alex. Stuff’s getting better every day. Who said it and what movie?
Up early with an ice pack on my knee. PT at 11:30 today and then maybe some Swadley’s BBQ. Supposed to be near 60 tomorrow.
Swadleys seems to be our "go to " place anymore............ Consistently good -- at least in my opinion.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might be this guy:
"GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
But, in reality even though I read/watch a lot of news that has a butt load of negativity. I have a positive outlook. I have a wife I love, and a wife that loves me. That's all I care about. Anything else doesn't really matter. What's going on in Ukraine, WA, OR, DC, will not bother me. Enjoy what you have, and don't worry about what you don't have.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't is absolutely gorgeous outside?!?!? (I'm sitting on the patio, watching the dogs play ...) Need to get out while we can -- Wednesday is gonna be a bit on the cool side, I hear. Lol)
Had the Grandbabies here for a while, worked around the house, smoked some ribs and fixing to take my hooligan dogs to Hefner lake !! Going to Foss Lake (Washita game preserve) tomorrow and see if we can't kick up a few quail. Excellent weekend if I may say so!!
Bring on the cool weather next week, I enjoy that as well because my Maggie girl loves the cold and when I get her out for a walk she just acts the fool!! Nothing like watching her when she is feeling her crazy!! :cool:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear you were able to outdoors today to enjoy some sunshine.

I was fighting a grass fire for a few hours this afternoon. Left out straight for night shift after the fire call. Just finishing Swadley's for dinner. They were out of brisket, out of pulled pork, so I settled on ham.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear you were able to outdoors today to enjoy some sunshine.

I was fighting a grass fire for a few hours this afternoon. Left out straight for night shift after the fire call. Just finishing Swadley's for dinner. They were out of brisket, out of pulled pork, so I settled on ham.

Man we need some rain -- BAD. I don't want bad weather -- but if we snagged a foot or two of snow from this storm system I wouldn't complain. I am half tempted to turn the damn sprinkler on ... Then we would FOR SURE have 10 foot snow drifts. Lol

I'm waiting on my pain meds to kick in and the sun to come up and then I'm off to the back yard. It is a mess back there and I need to get it cleaned up. I won't get it all done this morning but I'll get enough of it that I can justify a nap this afternoon while Grumpy watches foodball.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Man we need some rain -- BAD. I don't want bad weather -- but if we snagged a foot or two of snow from this storm system I wouldn't complain. I am half tempted to turn the damn sprinkler on ... Then we would FOR SURE have 10 foot snow drifts. Lol

I'm waiting on my pain meds to kick in and the sun to come up and then I'm off to the back yard. It is a mess back there and I need to get it cleaned up. I won't get it all done this morning but I'll get enough of it that I can justify a nap this afternoon while Grumpy watches foodball.
Maybe if you’re taking pain meds you shouldn’t do manual labor like that. Just saying…..I’ve heard rumors on how stubborn you can be though. 😜

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Wichita Falls to gun show. Decent show, several private dealers. Didn't buy anything, but I probably should have.

Came home, Wif was griping; neighbor dog has crapped in her flower bed. Told me to get the shovel and throw it over their fence.
I did it. Asked her what good that was? Still got dog **** in flower bed and neighbor has my shovel.
She is mad and won't tell me why

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe if you’re taking pain meds you shouldn’t do manual labor like that. Just saying…..I’ve heard rumors on how stubborn you can be though. 😜

Me?? Stubborn?? Whatever do you mean?? Btw ... I am exhausted; my sewing room is all nice and neat now. If I'm not too sore and stiff tomorrow I can get the backyard cleaned up and get a load of dirt from Minnick's to finish off the beds in the back. I am really looking forward to seeing what I can get to grow this summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom