Tell me the infraction that brought about your worse arse whipping from your dad*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, so I got one where my butt didn't get beat but I was terrified I would be. When I was about 4 there was an episode of this old house where bob vila and the guys were going hog wild busting up stuff in a house they were renovating, it looked like fun to me, So, I grabbed a claw hammer and went outside.....................

In the yard set my uncles 71 roadrunner, 56 ford F100, and a 68 chevy C30. I proceeded to bust out the headlights and tail lights of said vehicles with said hammer, then I blamed it on my mom since she was off her meds at the time. My uncle came to haul off his 56 Ford pickup a few days later, he never yelled at me, called me name or spanked me. I was sure I was gonna get my butt lit up but I never did.

Another one was back in the early 90's we had a decent sized zenith tv and VHS player. Well, both the TV and the VHS had matching remotes that worked for either. Well, we had two remotes to I decided to bury one in the yard, I think I did get my ass beat for that one and then my uncle told me to get out of his sight because he didn't want to look at me.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of school swats, when my brother was in Jr High the PE coach told them he had a meeting, so just go out to the football field and play. "Just don't get in the mud!" Well, that was like putting up a sign in the mud that said, "Please play here." They all got pretty muddy. So they all went to the showers. Coach came walking in, "Turn off the water, line up and bend over." Gave each of them one swat on bare, wet bottoms. Brother said you could see steam coming off their butts.

I can't even imagine a teacher/coach getting away with something like that nowdays.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only person I ever knew to actually get swatted at school was this guy named John Vest. He flipped the principal off in class, so yeah he got swatted a few times, he said after Mr. Barham swatted him he laughed.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first moved from Ann Arbor, MI to Oklahoma I attended part of 4th grade at Valliant. My music teacher was full blood Choctaw, and a rather large lady. Now mind you, the only Indians I'd ever seen were on TV, and they was a scalpin' folks, so I was already terrified of her.

One day another student did something, I don't remember what, but it thoroughly PO'd the teacher. She told him to "Git up here right now!" He slowly walked to her desk, she grabbed him by the back of the neck, threw him over her desk, and proceeded to apply the Board of Education to his backside. That scared the crap out of me. I thought I was gonna cry. Trust me, I was a REALLY GOOD BOY in her class from that day on.

I'm currently substitute teaching a Marietta HS, they still use the paddle from time to time. But they call the parents first and ask for permission. If the parent refuses, then the student is expelled.

The only person I ever knew to actually get swatted at school was this guy named John Vest. He flipped the principal off in class, so yeah he got swatted a few times, he said after Mr. Barham swatted him he laughed.

Reminds me of a story about a teacher at Clayton. He made it through his first year without paddling anyone. The next year a student challenged him, "I'll bet you a Coke that before this year is over you'll paddle me." Teacher took the bet, on the condition that if he did paddle him, he'd only have to paddle him once. Kid took the condition. Kid proceeded to be a pest in class, finally teacher had enough. He bent him over, after the first swat kid said, "If you'll stop now I'll call off the bet." Teacher never had to paddle him again.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Pop was my stepdad,,,
Even though he raised me from 2 1/2 years,,,
He never laid a hand on me or took a belt to me even once.

He was a talker instead of a hitter,,,
Except for that one time he found out about my machine gun .22 rifle.

Even then he didn't whup up on me,,,
He just beat the rifle to death with a sledge hammer.

Aarond

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad was a great big ol boy and ex Marine with a bad Scot-Irish temper. Step dad was my high school coach and principal. I was a pretty ornery kid, got the belt a few times from dad and the paddle at the school twice from the step dad.

Me and my lil brother were always in trouble for something we did. After school we had a habit of going under the house and making a fort in there and not closing it back off. Our dad yelled at us a lot for it. One day my mom came in the kitchen- a woman who could smell a turd from 10 miles away- and she was complaining of something smelling dead in there. Of course as usual we were called up on the carpet for it. My dad traced it down- we had apparently been under the house one day in our fort, and we did close it back it off, but a cat had went in there when we didn't see it, it was pregnant, and it had its kittens under there and they all died. He got us a shovel a sack and sent us under there to clean up the mess. We could see his belt off and it was swinging in the doorway behind us as we went all the way under there to get those dead cats. Once out, he gave both of us swats with his western belt with 'TOM' on it. My brother was always the smart one- he cried and he stopped. I never cried so he usually really gave it to me. At any rate, it was our own faults. Neither of us were affected by the occasional swats- I attribute my drinking to a love of bourbon and his drug use to a love of getting high- for sure no trauma from childhood... :) .

Latest posts

Top Bottom