Tell us how you really feel Ms. Coulter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i didnt click the link but what i read was pretty unreadable (contradictory but you get what im saying) and pure shyt, the author is an idiot..... end of story

umm ok the op wrote with in the article? who are you bashing? the OP or the article?
i was laughing at the fact you didnt read the entire thing and was critical of it.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
umm ok the op wrote with in the article? who are you bashing? the OP or the article?
i was laughing at the fact you didnt read the entire thing and was critical of it.

No sir, I did not offer any opinion of my own in the original posting. Those are exclusively Ms. Coulter's words and the link to find them verbatim. I assumed he was being critical of Ms. Coulter's opinion.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No its ok I prefer not group think boys. fyi i dont disagree with the point (Im past that) but the piece wasnt well written. In the first three paragraphs there were too many consecutive sentences of 4 words or less than I could handle. Maybe you fellas have lower grammar tolerance? And when stereotypes run rampant it destroys your discourse.

keep drinking the cool-aid, you wont go thirsty I promise...

Yeah, you tell those idiot sheeple who like this article what's what! I would but my grammar isn't as good as yours.

This here's some yummy kewl-ade. I no thirsty no more.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No its ok I prefer not group think boys. fyi i dont disagree with the point (Im past that) but the piece wasnt well written. In the first three paragraphs there were too many consecutive sentences of 4 words or less than I could handle. Maybe you fellas have lower grammar tolerance? And when stereotypes run rampant it destroys your discourse.

keep drinking the cool-aid, you wont go thirsty I promise...
There was one instance of consecutive sentences of four words or less with a total of three sentences. They were in quotes and were an example of a conversation. They were worded exactly like a conversation would actually occur. Two people talking back and forth wouldn't talk in long, compound sentences. It captured the essence of a real exchange between friends. Go ahead and keep hatin', though.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was one instance of consecutive sentences of four words or less with a total of three sentences. They were in quotes and were an example of a conversation. They were worded exactly like a conversation would actually occur. Two people talking back and forth wouldn't talk in long, compound sentences. It captured the essence of a real exchange between friends. Go ahead and keep hatin', though.

Congrats im glad you have the time to go back and count short sentences in the first three or four paragraphs. What I said was more for effect (if you didnt notice), in a round about way I was saying the article was a bunch punch lines and short insults wrapped into a nice package for you.

Once more I agreed with the overall point however the morass of nonsensical fluff throughout was unbearable. If this is good stuff to you then more power to you. You guys can pick my post apart all you want, im not writing for all of America to see. Bash me I dont mind being the only person in a thread that may have an opinion that differs.

Sorry Peanut but I forgot to be at my best while on a forum

Latest posts

Top Bottom