Ten rounds wasn't enough to stop this criminal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H e didn't do nuffin' it ain't right for cop to lay his hands on people. There are other ways of dealing with things like this. How many times have we heard this and how many more times are we going hear it? Cops are dying, being charged and have to fight to remain free due to PC. That ain't right unless the cop is definitely in the wrong.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
One less POS sucking air on planet earth today. The police need to re-evaluate both their ammo choices and marksmanship. There will be some explaining to do for the last 2 rounds fired. I couldn’t see his hands so don’t know if he was still a threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One less POS sucking air on planet earth today. The police need to re-evaluate both their ammo choices and marksmanship. There will be some explaining to do for the last 2 rounds fired. I couldn’t see his hands so don’t know if he was still a threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It looks like he was raising his right hand with the gun just before the last two shots were fired. Hard to tell for sure with the quality of the video.

18ebff6e64e7477b22cb5f295ab8e77c.jpg

Here is some body cam footage the the unblurred version should have details.
https://fox8.com/2019/11/06/i-team-...deadly-shooting-by-east-cleveland-police/amp/

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does look like the gun was raising.

Remember the OHP shooting with the OHP tac team guy shooting through his windshield? It was the same scenario. No way to advance while having cover. Dude was laying in the road. I have no issue making sure an armed threat is neutralized. But that was in Cleveland so...

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only issue I see, fwiw, from the bodycam video, I think the cop had a good opportunity to shoot/kill the attacker before he got so much closer to the video. But, this ended ok too I suppose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom