Tennis....Anyone? Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago in an effort to stay fit, burn calories, and get outside more I took up tennis. Great way to break a sweat. Never got any good at all, but still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Now, a couple of years ago I was sidelined with a hernia repair and I am just now getting back into playing a little. You never realize how out of shape you are until you have to play an intense sport such as tennis, soccer, cross-country training, etc...

Does anyone else here play tennis recreationally? If you're looking to play against someone for fun hit me up. Again, I'm not any good at all, but it's a great workout.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to play, now I just swat wood bees with some old racket.

I do get on a bicycle sometimes and haul arse and go off road and do wheelies.. yea right ..tried that a couple years ago..man am I out of shape.
Used to do that all day long and never get tired. 1/2 mile and a dozen wheelies now and I am back on the seat trying to coast.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never was much for tennis, but I love racquetball.

Damn if I didn't used to love to play the game! That is; until I went for a shot I should have just let go and blew my Achilles' tendon right in half. Now, I have difficulty in sometimes just walking...tearing an Achilles in two is NOT something you want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom