• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Tequila Reviewers and Ratings

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey All....

I'm really enjoying the tequila "scene" ...sipping tequila that is and wonder who(if you do) you follow or what rating system/reviews you follow?

1. I really enjoy and almost agree with Tequila matchmaker on their ratings. I love that they post how the agave is cooked, water source...spring, rain, deep well and if the distiller(NOM) makes other brands. Also..if it has additives or is a mixito.
Tequila Matchmaker - https://tequilamatchmaker.com/tequilas/blanco?q=&hPP=30&idx=BaseProduct&p=0&dFR%5Bcategory%5D%5B0%5D=Blanco

2. Anyone watch on Youtube: Tequila Hombre or Lou Agave of Long Island Tequila?

3.Is there a tequila bar...well a good bar that is well stocked with sipping tequila or anywhere else you've been that has one??

Thanks and cheers..........:sunbath:

Sipping on this as I cruise the web:
Awesome stuff!!!
fortaleza-reposado-tequila__25879.1527982019.jpg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll usually buy whatever is on sale. Nothing ultra cheap, but not patron espensive either. I like to make Sonic cherry limeade margaritas on the way home some nights.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When I lived in Houston mi amigos recommended Tres Generaciones by Sauza, it's an anejo and smoooooth.
That Fortaleza looks interesting, I'll have to pick up a bottle.

Top Bottom