Testing for Thor447's Photo Needs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go Adam. Makes me think of the AE-1 I have laying around somewhere. I don’t even know if anyone develops film anymore. Shows how I’m stuck in the dark ages. 😂😂 At least it’s not a Browning.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The world of macro photography is endless. I think you will add enjoyment to your watch hobby with it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good job, Adam. And yes, photography can be a l--o--n--g learning curve. I've never taken any photo classes before, so all I learn is via hard knocks, and it is surprising how something that occurs in the medium that makes me go "huh?"

But, I now have to ask what camera you went with. I know you were looking at a Canon on Amazon, but did Bedford's people recommend anything else?

As an afterthought, if you decide to get into other forms of photography, checking out photos on Pbase and other photo sites helps one to learn something of how to compose what goes into one's photographs.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job, Adam. And yes, photography can be a l--o--n--g learning curve. I've never taken any photo classes before, so all I learn is via hard knocks, and it is surprising how something that occurs in the medium that makes me go "huh?"

But, I now have to ask what camera you went with. I know you were looking at a Canon on Amazon, but did Bedford's people recommend anything else?

As an afterthought, if you decide to get into other forms of photography, checking out photos on Pbase and other photo sites helps one to learn something of how to compose what goes into one's photographs.
He went with a mirrorless Nikon.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He went with a mirrorless Nikon.

Thank you, Sir. I also happen to have a mirrorless Nikon. Mine is the Nikon Z6 (original), and it is really great for indoor shots and low light. When we toured the Battleship Memorial Park in Mobile, AL to see the USS Alabama and USS Drum, I used the Z6 completely without flash. I was well pleased with its performance.

Now, as for shooting outdoors, I tend to prefer either of my regular Nikon cameras.

Latest posts

Top Bottom