Testing Video from My Smugmug Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent some time yesterday uploading some video that I've taken with my Nikon cameras. In looking at the website at Smugmug, I see there is a way to "share" the video, so this is a test to see if it is as easy as I think it is.

If you view the video, you might want to have the sound turned down. I'm uncertain as to whether I turned the camera's microphone off or not, so if you have sound, you might hear wind noises.

So, here goes:

OK. First attempt didn't work. I'll try again later since it is time to go to church.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool footage, but it's a shame you don't use real cameras. :bolt:

FWIW, I didn't hear any audio, but I didn't look for any audio controls on the video to see if it was muted.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, I was able to view it. The sound is off on your camera.

OK. I'll put it back up. When I inserted it and posted the original post, I clicked on the link and nothing would come up. All I got was an extra window that was all white. The URL that was given was not usable with the normal video button in the forum's software.

This time, I'll leave it up to see of others can see it.

Painted Desert - Arizona

https://photos.smugmug.com/Arizona-...l/i-hHzR24w/0/ed7afaf2/1280/DSC_7106-1280.mp4

I'm trying this link two ways. That first one is using the "chain link" icon above. This next one will just be the URL posted directly into the body of the comment.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Arizona-...l/i-hHzR24w/0/ed7afaf2/1280/DSC_7106-1280.mp4

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry,

I get this with both links in Brave browser, but both links work ok in Chrome.

1638738768348.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom