Texas border sheriff sends SOS: 'Illegal aliens wreaking havoc in our communities'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have recently talked to a person that is living in an isolated area in South Texas and assisting LE personnel. The person has been helping retro fit dragoons into armored personnel carriers. A 50 cal is mounted on top and gun ports are being added for riflemen to use to snipe from. These, apparently, are being used instead of police cars which are being shot up and destroyed. The person said that the area is a war zone and law enforcement are being attacked regularly.

And the media is silent. They are bought and paid for. This should be front page. Everyone should be hearing these type of stories and outraged.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only question would be is it the government providing the buses or is it the cartels?
There are a lot of things within our own government that we are not supposed to know nor ask about. It's sad that our own government is often against us and it is we who pay for the grease that runs the machinery.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
While at a "annual work meeting" last week, one of our drive team members spoke of being down in Mexico and coming back from there. When it was mentioned about Central Americans coming across Mexico to get to the U.S. border, he stated that they didn't see ANYONE walking the roads, but there were a lot of white buses being used to transport those "migrants" to Mexico's northern border.

My only question would be is it the government providing the buses or is it the cartels?
NGO's funded by chicken sh*t democrats.

Last edited:

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn that is ridiculous that's it's gotten to that.

I have personal experience down there 8-10 years ago and it was dangerous then. I have ideas for fixing the situation but I'd not post them publicly
Yes, I too have some very particular ideas of how to curb the influx of migrants, however they would be frowned upon in most circles

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know guys that have leases in south TX, and it’s an “adventure” just going to their deer stands in the mornings. Finding evidence of illegals sleeping in box stands is a regular occurrence. Their campers and cabins get broke into regularly.

In the late 80’s and early 90’s, my Dad, brother, and I got invited to a friend’s ranch between Cotulla and Dilley a few times, and even then, they left canned goods outside their cabin to hopefully keep the Mexicans from breaking in.

Hunting south Texas brush country was fun and has big bucks, but there’s no way I’d have a lease down there under current conditions.
Buddy has a lease about 30 miles north of the border in the Mercedes Tx area. He has had sleepers in his blind in the past, and watched others filter through the mesquite while in his stand.
Last year he built a steel blind that will lock up after an illegal alien took a crap in his old wood blind as a thank you gift.
Has a big padlock on it now with blinds so bolt cutters can't get in there to defeat the lock.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why we can't just mine the border... Cheap and effective. Might not get all of them but I bet it would put a substantial dent in the volume.
I heard a good plan, dig a moat, use dirt to raise New Orleans above sea level. Take the overpopulated gators and put them in said moat. Problem will solve itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom