Texas Dem Lawmakers Who Fled State to Skip Election Reform Will Be Arrested Upon Return

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Go back to voting laws that set up a system that allows access to voting for all, but doesn't make it so easy that non informed or non motivated people vote and it makes cheating extremely easy.
And just how do you identify the "non-informed" and "non-motivated" people ?

Personally, I think anyone who votes democrat is probably non-informed or just downright stupid !

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go back to voting laws that set up a system that allows access to voting for all, but doesn't make it so easy that non informed or non motivated people vote and it makes cheating extremely easy.
That would probably clean up the cheating part of it but what about the Ministry of Propaganda (news media, national and local) who seems to have a huge population under their influence?

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That would probably clean up the cheating part of it but what about the Ministry of Propaganda (news media, national and local) who seems to have a huge population under their influence?
I guess we could do away with the first amendment and put in the Constitution which networks are allowed.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not really. What would you suggest be done ?
Conservatives need to be as active and vocal as the left on issues that matter. More conservative news outlets need to be created by Conservatives. More social media content needs to be created and run by Conservatives. Conservatives need to be college professors - Etc.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Conservatives need to be as active and vocal as the left on issues that matter. More conservative news outlets need to be created by Conservatives. More social media content needs to be created and run by Conservatives. Conservatives need to be college professors - Etc.
I certainly agree with you but it seems that no progress has been made in doing that. I have never been able to understand how places like Chicago and California have not been able to do that but the people there keep voting the same morons, liars, cheaters, crooks, etc. that have been in those place for decades ! I absolutely can not figure that out.

Reaction score
I really hate that about conservatives. Spineless politicians and people that will not stick together.

What you have said about it being the fault of people voting in the politicians is 100% correct.

The first step has to be voting in people with guts. Conservative guts. Otherwise we will continue to be cheated out of ever getting anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom