Texas House Passes Suppressor Freedom Bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont see the feds raiding all these pot farms popping up all over Okie land, or the shops that sell it, or the "doctors" you pay that give you a "license" cause you got a hang nail, stubbed your toe, etc etc.

So why cant gun owners have the same leeway pot growers, sellers and users have, its all still illegal on the federal level.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont see the feds raiding all these pot farms popping up all over Okie land, or the shops that sell it, or the "doctors" you pay that give you a "license" cause you got a hang nail, stubbed your toe, etc etc.

So why cant gun owners have the same leeway pot growers, sellers and users have, its all still illegal on the federal level.

I dont disagree. The difference I see in willingness from FFLs to test that line and the likelihood of the ATF stepping in is that they are federally licensed where pot growers are state licensed.

This could open the door to building your own Form 1 silencers without applying to the ATF for a tax stamp if a TX resident.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More and more states are enacting legislations that ban Federal enforcement of federal laws. I think sooner or later the Feds are going to push back and we’ll see a test case in court.
As I sit here and wargame this in my mind, this may be the first presidency seen as so weak that not only is there sabre rattling on the international front, but also from the states in the union. Obviously the methods are very different, but these sanctuary state bills aren't really any different than Russia shifting tanks toward Ukraine or China starting to seemingly prepare to acquire Taiwan. It is all just a feeling out of the power to see where the line is and what the possible response may be for crossing it.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will put up more fence...
As I sit here and wargame this in my mind, this may be the first presidency seen as so weak that not only is there sabre rattling on the international front, but also from the states in the union. Obviously the methods are very different, but these sanctuary state bills aren't really any different than Russia shifting tanks toward Ukraine or China starting to seemingly prepare to acquire Taiwan. It is all just a feeling out of the power to see where the line is and what the possible response may be for crossing it.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The facts man, the facts. News media loves pot and hates guns. You know the thing! The thing man! Media and big tech run the government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom