Texas House Passes Suppressor Freedom Bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suppressors help with hearing conservation as well as reducing the noise pollution from ranges and hunters in the field in a semi urban area.

Face it urban sprawl is everywhere, so keeping the noise down at times might not be a bad idea.

Also its about freedom, you may not like suppressors but plenty of other gun owners and hunters do. So why not support them in their cause?

Firearm owners are one of the most divided groups of people I have met, united we stand, divided we fall.
Yep, and that’s why we are gonna be disarmed within 10 years. Probably a lot faster than that. But what do I know, I’m just paranoid.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, and that’s why we are gonna be disarmed within 10 years. Probably a lot faster than that. But what do I know, I’m just paranoid.

Na I dont see that happening.

Gun control is for the most part a energy generating topic. Both sides need it to try to gain wins for political power.

The left has had control of the wheel for going on 6 months, and whats been done about the "gun violence" nada. Just more ramblings to keep the donation $$$$ flowing.

Just listen to Tom Coles ad about holding back the leftest hoard, hell I about fell over laughing, hes pandering to those he wants to keep him in office.

Relax and enjoy the show, if you dont have a suppressor or two, go ahead and jump through the hoops, its a fun club to join. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom