Texas Religious Liberty Law Signed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if we disagree on the finer points of our personal faith, like

Marriage was created by GOD and defined as a union of A Man and A Woman before GOD.

we should all agree on this

I could care less what the government calls the tax form I have to buy to make them give me tax credits due to my cohabitation with my wife. I could also care less if 2 men, 2 women or 1 alien and one Q person get that same credit.

What makes my marriage a marriage is the vow my wife and I took before GOD. Not the paper I had to pay $25 for that made the government acknowledge it for tax purposes. My oath is to my wife and GOD not to the state.

if we want to put our money where our mouth is and tell the government to GTFO out of our lives, religions, bedrooms, and business.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i don't agree with them bullying the baker, but IIRC those are state laws they are using for this, right? As i said, we're now dealing with the pendulum swinging back. Maybe we should just call them gay marriage auditors, but instead of ARs in parks they are using cakes. Hopefully the courts will continue to correct this issue.

But i also think the baker could have handled things in a way that didn't make him a target. I've been in the wedding business for a long time and i can tell you there are ways to avoid working with clients that don't involve telling them you disagree with their lifestyle.

You get that wrong. It’s a RIGHT to lawfully carry a gun. Our constitution says so.
No homosexual has a right to bully anyone to bake a cake. They had the option to go to a homosexual orientated/sympathetic bakery to get one made for them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"To blame". Ha!

Or, to put it another way, the media (if you must) picked up on and drew attention to a legal injustice and the people have made up their minds to change.
Again, you get it wrong. The “media” didn’t pick up on anything.
The homosexuals were activists that encouraged media to tag along and record their bullying in an attempt to force people to ignore their personal beliefs be it religious or not.
It’s a common tactic of the liberals.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, you get it wrong. The “media” didn’t pick up on anything.
The homosexuals were activists that encouraged media to tag along and record their bullying in an attempt to force people to ignore their personal beliefs be it religious or not.
It’s a common tactic of the liberals.

Gay Pride auditing. Not unlike 2A auditing ;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gay Pride auditing. Not unlike 2A auditing ;)

I think there is a difference. The 2A auditors are monitoring and filming themselves in their belief to bring awareness to a constitutional right. I don't agree with their tactics though.
The media is complicit in trying to deny this country their constitutional rights by helping to cover up crimes by the people that run this country and working their hardest to do away with some of our constitutional rights with negative and false reporting, otherwise known as fake news that is somewhat successful in indoctrinating some of the ignorant public that refuses to do investigation on their own and learn the truth. That demographic is known as dimocrats.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it considered 'hate' to say that marriage is between a man and a woman? Personally, I have supported the idea of civil unions for a long time, but because I believe in traditional marriage, I am considered by some to be a 'hater'.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/texas-governor-save-chick-fil-a-bill-law

I believe that the real hatred is coming from the political Left.
Mainly it it’s because if you don’t agree with the left - Democrat party you’re a bigot racist or hater. This is part of the propaganda on hate speech. If you don’t agree with them it’s hate. A way of shutting down different opinions, ideas, or speech. This is part of the democrat party’s perversions that makes the bad good and good bad

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom