Texas sheriff: We’re experiencing 'silent invasion' of military age men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I have been seeing over the last year is a good many latin immigrants at gun shows buying 22 firearms and shotguns. I do not believe they are going south of the border to fight. I think we are going to see the used here on our soil. Hope I am wrong, but a line needs to be drawn some where.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I still think that the president is the one that directs many other agencies in their policies. Perhaps the only way he does that is by "nominating" people that will do his bidding.

Then again, Congress is also at fault because they have been known to pass legislation and then direct the "secretary" to set the policies instead of Congress doing it themselves with an eye towards having an agency do their bidding instead of the president.
Does ANYONE REMEMBER when President Trump was in office? He had a great deal of influence on our border, and illegal immigration, RIGHT? Dirty, low paying jobs, must be done! Jobs like chicken, beef, and pork processing plants, heavy construction, farm labor, etc. The OWNERS of these type businesses, depend on cheap labor, to make them RICH! These rich people DONATE huge amounts of money, to ALL political Campagns, on BOTH SIDES, and are OWED FAVORS, if the politicians expect more donations, so they can get re-elected to office, they will take good care of these donors!! That is why these illegal immigrants have FLOODED across our borders, for DECADES, and no one could seem to stop it!, RIGHT? A small town in Arkansas has one industry, a chicken processing plant! the vast majority of people that work in this plant are illegal immigrants. Hard working poor people, with few options, due to being here ILLEGALLY! The BIG FISH, in this little pond, control everything, they have friends that decide who gets government aid, in food stamps, housing, health care, etc. They also OWN the apartment buildings, medical clinics, and most stores, and have INFLUENCE in government! Ice, makes a show raid about twice a year, and loads a few bus loads of illegal immigrants up and leaves. this is usually done on a friday, and by monday these VERY SAME PEOPLE ARE BACK AT WORK, with no training required!!! In effect this system, has the tax payers subsidizing the chicken processing plant, by furnishing housing, food stamps, medical care, etc. so the plant can pay SLAVE LABOR WAGES, AND BENEFITS, PLUS THESE POOR PEOPLE CAN'T FILE LABOR, OR SAFETY COMPLAINTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY! IS allowing illegal immigration, actually helping, or hurting these poor, desperate people? President Trump could do something about this because HE DIDN'T NEED, OR WANT THE BRIBES,, DIDN'T OWE ANYONE FAVORS, AND WAS ON OUR SIDE, EVEN THE POOR IMMIGRANTS SIDE! IF THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY LEGIALLY, THEY WOULD HAVE RIGHTS, AND NOT BE FORCED INTO SLAVE LABOR, BY POLITICIANS FROM BOTH PARTIES!!!! WEAR YOU TRUMP BALL CAP IN PUBLIC, IF YOU DARE?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does ANYONE REMEMBER when President Trump was in office? He had a great deal of influence on our border, and illegal immigration, RIGHT? Dirty, low paying jobs, must be done! Jobs like chicken, beef, and pork processing plants, heavy construction, farm labor, etc. The OWNERS of these type businesses, depend on cheap labor, to make them RICH! These rich people DONATE huge amounts of money, to ALL political Campagns, on BOTH SIDES, and are OWED FAVORS, if the politicians expect more donations, so they can get re-elected to office, they will take good care of these donors!! That is why these illegal immigrants have FLOODED across our borders, for DECADES, and no one could seem to stop it!, RIGHT? A small town in Arkansas has one industry, a chicken processing plant! the vast majority of people that work in this plant are illegal immigrants. Hard working poor people, with few options, due to being here ILLEGALLY! The BIG FISH, in this little pond, control everything, they have friends that decide who gets government aid, in food stamps, housing, health care, etc. They also OWN the apartment buildings, medical clinics, and most stores, and have INFLUENCE in government! Ice, makes a show raid about twice a year, and loads a few bus loads of illegal immigrants up and leaves. this is usually done on a friday, and by monday these VERY SAME PEOPLE ARE BACK AT WORK, with no training required!!! In effect this system, has the tax payers subsidizing the chicken processing plant, by furnishing housing, food stamps, medical care, etc. so the plant can pay SLAVE LABOR WAGES, AND BENEFITS, PLUS THESE POOR PEOPLE CAN'T FILE LABOR, OR SAFETY COMPLAINTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY! IS allowing illegal immigration, actually helping, or hurting these poor, desperate people? President Trump could do something about this because HE DIDN'T NEED, OR WANT THE BRIBES,, DIDN'T OWE ANYONE FAVORS, AND WAS ON OUR SIDE, EVEN THE POOR IMMIGRANTS SIDE! IF THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY LEGIALLY, THEY WOULD HAVE RIGHTS, AND NOT BE FORCED INTO SLAVE LABOR, BY POLITICIANS FROM BOTH PARTIES!!!! WEAR YOU TRUMP BALL CAP IN PUBLIC, IF YOU DARE?
Some of what you say is true, but I remember when former president Trump was in office and still our DOJ and Congress stopped wall building and filed lawsuits against contractors. It got so bad that groups got together and started a 'Fund Me' along with other private donations sites to raise the money for wall construction on PRIVATE land because our government said no wall building on Federal land. Even just stacking cargo containers (looking at you Arizona) was recently ruled illegal and stopped.

His heart may have been in the right place but despite all the hype and banter, former president Trump had no more control over our Southern border than any other president, past or present.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of what you say is true, but I remember when former president Trump was in office and still our DOJ and Congress stopped wall building and filed lawsuits against contractors. It got so bad that groups got together and started 'Fund Me' and private donations sites to raise the money for wall construction on PRIVATE land because our government said no wall building on Federal land. Even just stacking cargo containers (looking at you Arizona) was ruled illegal and stopped.

For all the hype and banter, former president Trump had no more control over our Southern border than any other president, past or present.
Chuckie...... If the LARGE PART OF THE WALL, that was built, is still standing, PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD A HIGE IMPACT! No other politician on ether side, has anything to show, in an attempt to actually solve this problem, do they? WE are being minipulated by the LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA PROPAGANDA, by comparing what ever, with PERFECT! WE are be told, if anything doesn't mesure up to PERFECT, it must be bad! 60% OR 80% OR WHAT EVER THE NUMBER IS, IS MUCH BETTER THAN 0%, RIGHT? IF POLITICIANS FROM BOTH SIDES WERE COMPARED TO NORMAL DECENT AMERICANS, INSTEAD OF EACH OTHER, VERY FEW WOULD MEASURE UP, RIGHT??

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chuckie...... If the LARGE PART OF THE WALL, that was built, is still standing, PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD A HIGE IMPACT! No other politician on ether side, has anything to show, in an attempt to actually solve this problem, do they? WE are being minipulated by the LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA PROPAGANDA, by comparing what ever, with PERFECT! WE are be told, if anything doesn't mesure up to PERFECT, it must be bad! 60% OR 80% OR WHAT EVER THE NUMBER IS, IS MUCH BETTER THAN 0%, RIGHT? IF POLITICIANS FROM BOTH SIDES WERE COMPARED TO NORMAL DECENT AMERICANS, INSTEAD OF EACH OTHER, VERY FEW WOULD MEASURE UP, RIGHT??
My point was that upgrading the protection of our Southern border was STOPPED even though the majority of American citizens are against 'open borders'. Yes, former president Trump while in office pushed more than any other person for border protection, but in the end, that hard fought for wall has fallen into disrepair, and in some areas even purposeful destruction. I've never been able to figure out the 'game plan' but it is obvious that our government protecting our Nation from invasion is not part of it.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point was that upgrading the protection of our Southern border was STOPPED even though the majority of American citizens are against 'open borders'. Yes, former president Trump while in office pushed more than any other person for border protection, but in the end, that hard fought for wall has fallen into disrepair, and in some areas even purposeful destruction. I've never been able to figure out the 'game plan' but it is obvious that our government protecting our Nation from invasion is not part of it.
CHEAP, UNDOCUMENTED, SLAVE LABOR, FOR POLITICAL DONORS, DON'T WANT IT STOPPED!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve said it before. We need to declare war on Mexico. Regardless of the ethnicity that is coming across the border. They are directly responsible through their crooked government and cartels.

This is an act of war and decades long invasion. Trump tried to bring it to light but too many still do not acknowledge it.
Follow the money

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The President (whomever is in Office) has little control about anything themselves. It is 'Homeland Security', 'Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE)', and ultimately the 'DOJ' that are failing their mission in enforcing our border security. Congress is still the only one that controls the purse strings that funds these organizations, so again, it's Congress that has failed the American people while continuing to use the media to shift the blame onto others.
At the president's direction.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...f-funds-diverted-to-border-wall-construction/I have determined that the declaration of a national emergency at our southern border in Proclamation 9844 of February 15, 2019 (Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Southern Border of the United States), was unwarranted. It shall be the policy of my Administration that no more American taxpayer dollars be diverted to construct a border wall. I am also directing a careful review of all resources appropriated or redirected to construct a southern border wall.
https://www.npr.org/2023/01/05/1146...e is this — if,and apply legally from there."Biden urged migrants from Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua and Haiti to use an expanded parole system to apply for asylum from outside the United States, and said that his administration was stepping up resources to handle applications more quickly.

As part of the plan, Biden said they are also expanding some legal pathways. Those include allowing as many as 30,000 migrants from Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba and Haiti who have family or other pre-existing ties to the United States to enter the country legally.

The White House has said it preparing for the eventual end of Title 42 restrictions, but it has not yet unveiled a new plan for dealing with large numbers of people seeking asylum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom