Text messages with offers for land and sex?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at a desk with 2 others. One person got a few back to back text like those, within a minute my phone and the others guy phone were hot with the same texts, same number everything.

Its all spam, should be illegal, and punished by death
Yeah, kill em, torture em, burn em then kill em again.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been getting sex txts from email addresses. Tried like hell to block them. Can't be done with the ATT messaging app. Had to call ATT and they can block incoming txt from emails. Haven't had any in a month now. If it's from a phone number, just block them. If it's from an email Addy, call your carrier and have them blocked at the carrier level

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been getting calls to buy our undeveloped land in Cleve Co. We have rec'd letters from Nevada, Tx, and Fl. I knew they could get info on owner of property, but county said they are not given phone number. I guess it's not hard for them to get it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We've been getting calls to buy our undeveloped land in Cleve Co. We have rec'd letters from Nevada, Tx, and Fl. I knew they could get info on owner of property, but county said they are not given phone number. I guess it's not hard for them to get it.
You know this buying up all of Oklahoma is getting serious when they start paying "land men" to research and contact property owners.

Hang on to your hats boys. This is getting ugly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom