Thank God I’m Indian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aerobic systems are from the devil . . . they're great when they work but can be very expensive when stuff breaks. I'd recommend keeping an extra air pump on hand. :)
You got that right. I have a septic, buddy has an aerobic. Nothing but trouble with diaphragms in the pumps failing, etc.
First time it failed, he called the ONLY repair guy in this area, came out and said it was going to be a $500 fix.
Buddy got online and watched some video's. $20 bucks later mostly for fast shipping he had a diaphragm to fix what was wrong.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got that right. I have a septic, buddy has an aerobic. Nothing but trouble with diaphragms in the pumps failing, etc.
First time it failed, he called the ONLY repair guy in this area, came out and said it was going to be a $500 fix.
Buddy got online and watched some video's. $20 bucks later mostly for fast shipping he had a diaphragm to fix what was wrong.

I need to buy some rebuild kits for the extra pumps I have . . . much cheaper than the pumps. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom