THANK YOU! from Ardmore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
druryj and surjimmy have referred to "Mom" a number times in the past, usually in the form of something like "Mom liked him best."

upload_2020-12-30_11-18-27.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty bad when an Army veteran has to straighten out a Marine.

But to be honest, your mistake is nothing compared to a conversation the other day with another Marine. (And no, it wasn't Joel.)

This guy was showing three of us his new "firearm acquisition." It was a folding, pocket sized, .22 Magnum, single shot pistol. He claimed it to be a very good weapon, so long as one placed his shot correctly.

I was tempted, but didn't ask him if he would use it with multiple assailants or one that was hopped up on drugs. But, I did tell the story of the wife and mother in Georgia that shot an intruder in the face five times with her revolver. (He lived and is serving 10 years in prison.) I commented that I would imagine that the wife and mother now wants a semi-auto handgun with a lot more capacity.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If you heard a REAL loud "POP", that was my head coming out of my butt. lol Now I get it. DON'T SAY A WORD Joel.

Well, she did. It was always my fault when we'd get in troiuble.
Mom's always like the ones with their head up there butt more!!:cool:

Just kidding gentlemen, you two are the bees knees!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom