Thank you OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's me that owes you an appology. I have become an ass since I got sick. You didn't deserve what I said. You are a good man and I wasn't. I hope you forgive me.
From time to time, more lately, I take out things on other people that just got in the way of my vitriolic abuse.
Since I did this in a public forum, I will be posting this on the public forum. I try to accept my stupity and it's important that I do this with you.
For those of you reading this on OSA, I sent the same PM to 1shot as I should.

Its all good and accepted. Water under the bridge.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always say everyone has a right to be offended. But no one has a right to not be offended. True free speech requires this to be true.

That being said, being able to own up to your own mistakes is a virtue and consideration of other's feeling is a value in very short supply in current society. Your post embodies both of these and gains my respect for you.

I view most members here as friends, yourself included. Stay strong and honorable my friend

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not hugging any of you old grouchy, hairy, stinky dudes.....Unless you take me hog hunting, then we will talk!

Latest posts

Top Bottom