Thank you Senator McCain for killing Obamacare repeal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
19-obama-feinstein-reagan-guns-quiz.w710.h473.2x.jpg

OSA match the quotes

1. "Certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited."

2. “I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”

3. "There is no reason why, on the street today, a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons."

Revisionist history has been around as long as, well, history! It never works on everyone, but it always works on someone!
Well... can't argue with that ;)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys might want to let Obama know he never put forth any effort in gun control. Never mind he spoke out after every shooting like clockwork blaming the firearms used, in lieu of concentrating on the individual or motive.

Let's see what Liberal MSM has to say about this....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/01/16/us/obama-gun-control-proposal.html

• Requiring criminal background checks for all gun sales, including those by private sellers that currently are exempt.
  • Reinstating and strengthening the ban on assault weapons that was in place from 1994 to 2004.
  • Limiting ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.
  • Banning the possession of armor-piercing bullets by anyone other than members of the military and law enforcement.

Take it from the horses mouth....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/17/us/politics/obama-to-ask-congress-to-toughen-gun-laws.html?ref=us

Who is this calling it a shameful day when defeated?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fb7e977ef71_story.html?utm_term=.92297d78f61a

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
19-obama-feinstein-reagan-guns-quiz.w710.h473.2x.jpg

OSA match the quotes

1. "Certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited."

2. “I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”

3. "There is no reason why, on the street today, a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons."

Well... can't argue with that ;)

Yep, Reagan said #3...... in 1967. Let's apply that here in some sort of two wrongs equal a right narrative? Pointing a finger to what Reagan said 50 years ago doesn't justify Obama's or Feinstein's actions.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, Reagan said #3...... in 1967. Let's apply that here in some sort of two wrongs equal a right narrative? Pointing a finger to what Reagan said 50 years ago doesn't justify Obama's or Feinstein's actions.
Well you got 30% correct anyway. Never said two wrongs make a right, just that neither party cares about them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you got 30% correct anyway. Never said two wrongs make a right, just that neither party cares about them.

I only answered one because I understood what you were getting at, as it's the status quo for the cheap seats around here. You cheap seat boys need to put on your thinking caps from time to time. Now if neither party cares about gun rights then why is there such a variance of rights between let's say.... Chicago and Tulsa?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only answered one because I understood what you were getting at, as it's the status quo for the cheap seats around here. You cheap seat boys need to put on your thinking caps from time to time. Now if neither party cares about gun rights then why is there such a variance of rights between let's say.... Chicago and Tulsa?

It's impossible to deny that on a national level, Democrats are FAR more likely to implement laws against self-determination, which includes gun rights. Anyone trying to assert some sort of false equivalency between the two major parties is disingenuous at best. :(

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess you got me there, republicans do care about 2A because Tulsa/Chicago, and the messianic Reagan didn't damage the 2A more than any other sitting president

Latest posts

Top Bottom