Thank you Senator McCain for killing Obamacare repeal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just turned on the TV and saw this. Not surprised at all but disappointed. Maybe the person that replaces him will have a better understanding of conservatism and capitalism.
Wonder where the pic of him and Soros was taken.
Probably at his house. You know McCain is a scumbag. A career politician that cares only for himself. He needs to retire and stop screwing the American people. I guarantee even on his deathbed the piece of crap won't retire. He don't want to give that power up

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, that's funny, who do you think passed all those pro-gun Oklahoma laws? As for the comparisons, I draw a line on all but those who PROVE that they vote to increase self-determination, I just use a bolder font to draw that line on those with a D next to their unproven name. Harry Reid was a complete dirtbag that still managed to vote pro-2A most of the time. That didn't negate the other 99.9% of his nanny state BS. I'll throw R's Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski in with that sorry lot, and McCain half the time too! Most of our Oklahoma delegation isn't all that great either (Bridenstine is the rare bright spot), but I remember when my Rep was Mike Synar, and that dude voted for every anti-gun law he could! He was so sucked up to the liberal Democrat gravy train that none other than UC Berkeley still awards annual scholarships in his name! So don't you try to tell me that things aren't better now than they were back when he was "representing" Oklahoma!

I'm not some slavish GOP drone. I have nearly a decade of OSA posts that defy that illogical assertion. :(

I KNOW. That's why it baffles me that you would hold the GOPs feet to the fire for so long but since around last February you've been their friggin cheerleader. Can you not see how one could come to that "illogical assertion"?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does being honest about what the previous administration did in support of anti-2A legislation equate to being a "cheerleader?"

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I KNOW. That's why it baffles me that you would hold the GOPs feet to the fire for so long but since around last February you've been their friggin cheerleader. Can you not see how one could come to that "illogical assertion"?
I certainly see it. For example, all the crying about the left's suppressing of self-determination, while not pointing out the right doing the same thing (often on different issues) is what's disingenuous and hypocritical on Glocktogo's part. His claims that the right has the moral high ground are laughable.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does being honest about what the previous administration did in support of anti-2A legislation equate to being a "cheerleader?"
Because you don't hold previous republican administrations to the same standard. And when it's pointed out to you, you go with the "not as bad as democrats" argument, regardless of what anti-2nd crap they've pulled. If that's not being a cheerleader for the GOP, I don't know what is.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because you don't hold previous republican administrations to the same standard. And when it's pointed out to you, you go with the "not as bad as democrats" argument, regardless of what anti-2nd crap they've pulled. If that's not being a cheerleader for the GOP, I don't know what is.

Correction, I hold the party responsible for the action they've employed, with the appropriate regard IMO. In fact I called the GOP's response to the Healthcare situation embarrassing did I not? I call it like I see it, regardless of party lines.

Pertaining to gun rights though, if you want to hold Republicans in the same light as recent or current day Democrats because of something Reagan did 30 years go, then bless your heart, more power to ya. In my opinion, the people that say they're all the same are as bad as those that blindly follow the party lines, there's just too much gray area. However, at the end of the day I don't see Trump or any other Republican calling to take away my "assault rifles" (CHenry that's sarcasm) every other weekend when someone gets shot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do like when you post links that prove I'm right.

No new legislation. No EO's limiting legal gun ownership. All you can come up with is a small change in who's considered a dealer.

Wow, do you enjoy being wrong? It's like you bask in it.
You can't deny it pal. You fail again with your no link rhetoric. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom