Thank you Senator McCain for killing Obamacare repeal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for you, I'm glad you have a few posts in the firearms section. Doesn't negate what I said.

Arguing logic with people that are seemingly here to constantly nag or antagonize with leftist ideas and rhetoric, can be moot. I just proved that in this thread. Notice Ace lost his shyt when I said Obama tried to impact our gun rights. I then provided concrete proof and it was completely ignored. After you see the pattern ad nauseam you just gotta laugh and employ some sarcasm. Because, in the end, this is a shooting/gun board, if I wanted to hear how good Obama was, etc.... etc... I'd cut off my nuts off and head on over to the DU and apologize to everyone for being a white male. Forgive me if I don't believe a few have skin in the game so to speak... hence the term "cheap seats." You are definitely free to disagree and put me on ignore.

Sure it negates what you said.

My advice to you is....
Put the "cheap seats" on ignore if they bother you.
It's much better than lowering yourself to name calling.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now...

What does any of this crap have to do with McCan voting against the ocare repeal?

If he didn't do it someone else would have.
Heller, Portman, Caputo.....
McCain took the bullet because this is his last term.
Lots of people know that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, that's not what I said though, and I definitely have more than 100 posts under my belt. Again, some have a pretty good history of coming here for one reason only it seems.

Yeah, but it is what you said...as if having posts in other sections makes the arguments more valid or ???

Yeah you have more than 100 posts but all but three of the last 100 (that's just where I stopped looking) were arguing/nagging in general discussion and politics threads. But like I said, that's a large part of what we've always done here, and I'm cool with it.

The labeling of anyone who doesn't agree with you or Trump as "leftist" is comical too. You, Hoddy, and GTG have fallen back on that when it comes to my arguments repeatedly....then Hoddy cries about name calling.

Lots of pots up in this b$tch, including me lol!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but it is what you said...as if having posts in other sections makes the arguments more valid or ???

Yeah you have more than 100 posts but all but three of the last 100 (that's just where I stopped looking) were arguing/nagging in general discussion and politics threads. But like I said, that's a large part of what we've always done here, and I'm cool with it.

The labeling of anyone who doesn't agree with you or Trump as "leftist" is comical too. You, Hoddy, and GTG have fallen back on that when it comes to my arguments repeatedly....then Hoddy cries about name calling.

Lots of pots up in this b$tch, including me lol!
well said

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure it negates what you said.

My advice to you is....
Put the "cheap seats" on ignore if they bother you.
It's much better than lowering yourself to name calling.

Sorry but it doesn't.... the 928394238938 posts bitching about Trump, the GOP, or glorifying Obama shows a pattern I'm speaking of.

Why would I do that? A little sarcasm apparently goes a long way.....

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but it doesn't.... the 928394238938 posts *****ing about Trump, the GOP, or glorifying Obama shows a pattern I'm speaking of.
How many posts about "Trump, the GOP, or glorifying Obama" exceed your free speech threshold?
We need to know where you have drawn that free speech red line so we dare not cross it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many posts about "Trump, the GOP, or glorifying Obama" exceed your free speech threshold?
We need to know where you have drawn that free speech red line so we dare not cross it.

It's like y'all have the same playbook. Let's not resort to strawman arguments, nobody is talking about restricting your "free speech." Just realize it goes both ways.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's like y'all have the same playbook. Let's not resort to strawman arguments, nobody is talking about restricting your "free speech." Just realize it goes both ways.
Liberal Arguments 101: Always accuse your opponent of the very dishonest debate tactics you use yourself. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom