This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone that can claim to be a 'senior', Big Boys is half price on Tuesdays! It would take quite a few shooting days @ $7.50 to add up to $500 or $600...…… I just pay by the day and go when I can.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indoor Ranges in Metro OKC: H&H is cheaper, Wilshire has a 100 Yd range, Big Boys is clean and has excellent ventilation. Plus factor in location. The ventilation at Big Boys is easily worth the little more it costs me for a membership there. But like our good member @xseler says, old guys can go to Big Boys for 1/2 price on Tuesdays, and there is also a Military Discount for those that qualify available all the time there too if one wants to pay as you go.

Selecting an indoor range is easy here. We have pretty much laid out all the info, so pick one, or just rotate around and see which one you like best. At least we have choices; it's good to have choices.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indoor Ranges in Metro OKC: H&H is cheaper, Wilshire has a 100 Yd range, Big Boys is clean and has excellent ventilation. Plus factor in location. The ventilation at Big Boys is easily worth the little more it costs me for a membership there. But like our good member @xseler says, old guys can go to Big Boys for 1/2 price on Tuesdays, and there is also a Military Discount for those that qualify available all the time there too if one wants to pay as you go.

Selecting an indoor range is easy here. We have pretty much laid out all the info, so pick one, or just rotate around and see which one you like best. At least we have choices; it's good to have choices.

One key take-away from this is that we do have access to good ranges, so we should support them as much as we can. We may not always have those options.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And prices? I was down in Frisco Texas a year or so back, my son-in-law down there and I went shooting at some dump of a range they have here. It was $18 per person per hour and we had to pay something like a couple bucks each for some paper targets. I bought 2 boxes of CCI Mini Mags (100 rounds each) and a box of 9mm FMJ (50 rounds) ...when we settled up at the end, I paid $72 and change for the two of us. Ridiculous.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. I was about 4-5 from Safety First in Edmond before it closed. Nice range, but the owner was a male chicken.
Same for me went to safety first one time and never went back. If we go indoors we go to big boys nice range wife likes it. If it's decent day we go to the okc gun club

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom