Thanks Joel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because of my friend, I now own a Ruger Mk II. Not sure if this is standard but it has a bull barrel. We were at Big Boys range, he went into the store to look for some ammo. He came back all big eyed(at his age, I thought he may have had some movement downstairs) and excited. Told me there was a heck of a deal on this MkII. I went and looked and sure enough there it was. $270 later, I am the proud owner. Thanks Joel.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was even happier after Jimmy bought it and we shot a few rounds out of it; I’m 99.9% certain it has the VQ Trigger Kit in it too. Darn little MK II Target Model with a 5.5” barrel in pristine condition with that fine, oh-so-fine trigger for $270? Oh yeah, any day! We were testing out my MK IV that I had just put a VQ kit in and that MK II has every bit as nice a trigger that mine does. One doesn’t fall into a good deal like this every day and I’m just happy my brother Jimmy was able to snatch it up. I like the MK IV fine, but a MK II Set up like this one at that price is one fine deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom