Thanksgiving with friends and family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
While all of these are valid arguments, no one said restaurants are always clean and grandma's house is always dirty. But if we are going to make generalized arguments about what MIGHT be going on in a particular place, we can make the same arguments and assumptions about what MIGHT be going on in grandma's kitchen.

So if we apply the same over generalized assumptions, and someone says it doesn't make sense to eat in a restaurant, but not at grandma's house... then my only point is that theoretically training is required in restaurant kitchens but not for grandma. I'm just applying a little logic to why they might make that recommendation, not intending to impune anyone's grandma, and certainly not suggesting that every commercial kitchen is exactly what it should be. On a level playing field though, training and knowledge favors the professionals.

On the flip side, most people probably have some experience with their own grandma and her hygiene level, as well as her level of care and concern over her family's health and safety.

Another reason when my mom drops food off at my house, it usually ends up in the trash.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the flip side, most people probably have some experience with their own grandma and her hygiene level, as well as her level of care and concern over her family's health and safety.

Another reason when my mom drops food off at my house, it usually ends up in the trash.
That's true as well, but what I'm trying to address is what the logic might have been behind the CDC's recommendation. They don't know your grandma.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont believe anyone here thinks the Rona is a hoax, instead they think the hype is. Its not at all that deadly but yes, it can be very miserable to some for a long time. I have said from day 1 the hype and fear mongering/control was a hoax and it is still IMHO

I don't necessarily disagree, but the question is "Why & Who". Who is the Cosmic Controller that has pushed this effort world-wide, and why are they doing it? What is the goal of this effort?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree, but the question is "Why & Who". Who is the Cosmic Controller that has pushed this effort world-wide, and why are they doing it? What is the goal of this effort?
To increase post counts on OSA...

No idea who's controlling it, but I have a few members in mind.
:drunk2:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Control....

COVID is the best thing that has happened since 9/11 for politicians.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To increase post counts on OSA...

No idea who's controlling it, but I have a few members in mind.
:drunk2:
upload_2020-11-18_15-49-6.png

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Same people that call daily with recordings. I'll Buy your House and your car warranty is about to expire....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not world wide panic. Some other countries are going about business as usual. Its the liberals doing it in the USA to force mail in voting to steal the election. Looks plain as day to me and most I discuss it with. So far nothing has swayed that opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom