The Antis are in Orange today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since they're already dressed they can be booked into jail with less trouble. All you need is an INMATE stencil and some spray paint.

Any open carriers going to attend?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Key landmarks in Oklahoma turning orange include: Skydance Bridge, Oklahoma City, All Souls University Church, Tulsa, Bank of Oklahoma Center, Tulsa, Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa and Tulsa Performing Arts Center, Tulsa.

Skydance Bridge - not sure but since it's part of a highway project, likely paid for by taxes: Pisses me off!

All Souls Unitarian - not surprising, collection of ill-informed pansies

BOK Center - see Skydance Bridge comment above

Philbrook - See Unitarian comment above

Tulsa PAC - See Unitarian comment and Skydance comment. Fortunately, I no longer attend events there but concealed carry when I did.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing orange or any other color isn't going to stop gun violence, it's a mindset on the part of the gangs. Their parents needed instruction before they raised their gang members.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kool aid guy.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet y’all are going to be surprised that I agree with the message they were promoting, because I’m all for ending gun violence and showing support for victims and survivors of gun violence.

HOWEVER, the bullsh*t about “sensible gun laws” is a joke. Even mouth breathing morons knows that criminals don’t and won’t respect gun laws, because if they respected ANY LAWS they wouldn’t be criminals. Taking guns away from “good people” won’t make criminals commit less crimes, but it will dang sure embolden the criminal when he knows he can commit a crime without the threat of being shot by his victim.

What chaps my butt about all these celebrity anti gun campaigns is that most of the participants have made a living in Hollyweird by playing in movies that glorify the of use guns and have gun violence, AND I would bet that most of them also have a personal armed entourage to protect them and their families.

The “do as I say not as I do” hypocrisy just doesn’t work for me.:soapbox:

Latest posts

Top Bottom