The best no trespassing sign I have ever seen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was looking around Summit Racing while trying to find a differential cover for my truck since the rear end needs serviced anyway and I may as well do a little upgrade and get rid of the cheap rubber plug and steel cover and was laughing when I saw this sign available. Shoot we may as well keep adding in the different ones out there for a good laugh.

vsc-pts430_xl.jpg

With a decent hoe digging a 20 foot deep grave would probably pretty well prevent much from being found especially if you have a bunch of stuff going on anyway.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was looking around Summit Racing while trying to find a differential cover for my truck since the rear end needs serviced anyway and I may as well do a little upgrade and get rid of the cheap rubber plug and steel cover and was laughing when I saw this sign available. Shoot we may as well keep adding in the different ones out there for a good laugh.

vsc-pts430_xl.jpg

With a decent hoe digging a 20 foot deep grave would probably pretty well prevent much from being found especially if you have a bunch of stuff going on anyway.

You'd be surprised how much a filled hole will sink when a body starts decomposing ...

:lookaroun

WHAT?!?!?!? :anyone:

:naughty:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why you mound it a little bit

Like I said ... lol I've had to refill holes where dirt was founded several times before it stayed level and didn't leave a hole big enough to cause the tractor to tip precariously when you drove over the area.

But then that was dead livestock, not anything small, like a human.

Latest posts

Top Bottom