The Best of Eagle Attacks Caught on Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if all of these segments are for real(especially the last one with the girl on the bicycle), but the video has had a lot of views.

The Best of Eagle Attacks Caught on Video
Published on Dec 13, 2016

Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to tangle with a golden eagle. I was fishing in a stream north of Phoenix once and saw a shadow wider than the stream coming towards me. One landed directly across from me on the other side and started bitching at me. That thing was HUGE! Seeing one in pictures or a video doesn't do it justice. I guess he didn't like me fishing his stream. He eventually left without incident.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Iowas have an eagle rescue/sanctuary facility a couple miles south of Perkins just off of 177 (go west on the Lincoln/Payne county line road). Very much worth a stop if you're in the area. You can get pretty close to the birds that cannot be released back into the wild and they are impressive to say the least.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last one is a Magpie, not an eagle. A radio personality is trying different means to prevent a magpie from dive-bombing on a local road. Which makes me wonder about the credibility of all the other videos..

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Iowas have an eagle rescue/sanctuary facility a couple miles south of Perkins just off of 177 (go west on the Lincoln/Payne county line road). Very much worth a stop if you're in the area. You can get pretty close to the birds that cannot be released back into the wild and they are impressive to say the least.

Is this an "open to public" place, or a view from the roadside kind of deal? Interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom